Why Enter The National Mentoring Awards?
Entering is a great way to reward the achievements of individual mentoring talent, groups or organisations giving them the recognition they deserve.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Be officially recognised for mentoring excellence
- The chance to beecome an award-winning organisation or individual
- Help raise your profile and credibility nationally
- Gain invaluable media exposure across a range of platforms
- All finalists will be announced in official awards social media campaign
- Chance to be featured in Television & Press interviews on the night
- Finalists will be invited to a glittering award ceremony in central London
- Winners will appear on the official website for 1 year
- Winners will be featured in press and social media
- Winners will receive an official National Mentoring Award
- Winners will receive professional photographs
Who can apply?
We encourage nominations from mentors, mentees and organisations that are proud of what they are achieving across all walks of life – whether it is in their community or their private or professional lives.
Entries are open to organisations and employers in the private, public and third sector who are committed to mentoring and providing the support and opportunities for their mentees to achieve their full potential.
All awards will be judged by a panel of top industry experts. The judging panel will choose ten finalists for the ‘National Mentoring Champion’ award which will then be voted for by the general public.
Who will you nominate? Do you know someone who should be recognised for their excellence or commitment to mentoring?
Join in the conversation #TheNMAwards