SPONSORSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Full Payment is required on booking of sponsorship or partnership package.
By signing the booking form or once payment has been received there will be no cancellation or refunds. Payments are non-refundable.
3. Alteration of the Advertised Package.
Every reasonable effort shall be made to adhere to the advertised package that the client has paid for. Any package may be altered or parts omitted or dates changed for any cause which National Mentoring Day Ltd in its absolute discretion, shall consider to be just and reasonable. National Mentoring Day Ltd will use its best efforts to organise the event at the proposed venue on the proposed date. National Mentoring Day Ltd is entitled, without penalty, to change the venue or date of the Event.
The client agrees to indemnify National Mentoring Day Ltd against any and all claims, demands, defence costs, liability, expense, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in connection with the Client’s use and/or presence at the event, or arising out of any act or omission of Client or any of client’s employees, agents, contractors, representatives, patrons, guests, or invitees. The Client agrees to indemnify and reimburse National Mentoring Day Ltd for the costs of all services and expenses incurred in connection with any collection effort should it be necessary for National Mentoring Day Ltd to engage legal counsel or a collection agency to collect moneys due as a result of Client’s failure to pay any funds due to National Mentoring Day Ltd.
5. Cancellation of Event.
If the Event is cancelled because of a strike, riot, act of God or any other cause beyond National Mentoring Day Ltd’s control, National Mentoring Day Ltd shall be entitled to retain all sums paid by sponsors under these regulations.
6. Any estimates of the number of visitors to the event are estimates only and many matters can affect attendance. National Mentoring Day Ltd make no representation or warranty as to the number of people who will visit or view the Event.
7. National Mentoring Day Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for accidents or injuries to those attending or to third parties.
8. Even after full payment has been received, National Mentoring Day Ltd reserve the right to cancel a package without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with the payment for this package.
9. By paying the invoice or signing the booking form you confirm that you agree to all these Terms and conditions.
This agreement constitutes the sole and exclusive agreement between the parties. The Client acknowledges that no other warranties, representations or acknowledgements, written or verbal, have been made which are not reflected herein.
a. Should National Mentoring Day Ltd have to cancel the Client’s booking for any reason National Mentoring Day Ltd maintains the right to do so at its discretion and refund the Client any monies or voucher received.
The construction, validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose Courts the Parties hereby agree to.