Terms & Conditions of Entering
- The mentoring should have taken place within the last two years.
- All facts within the submission are assumed to be honest; however, if there is evidence that the content is either incorrect or deliberately misleading the submission maybe disqualified.
- The organisers reserve the right to contact the entrant and nominator to validate any statements made within the submission.
- The organisers reserve the right to move entries to other categories if they do not meet the criteria of the category they have entered or for any other reason.
- If an entrant contacts a judge to discuss judging decisions prior to the awards event, this will result in disqualification. Judges will not enter into discussion on any entries.
- You warrant that you are aged 18 years or over and are legally entitled to work/live in the UK. If required by the Company, you agree to provide the Company with documentary evidence to substantiate your age and entitlement to work/live in the UK.
- Please be aware that it may be necessary for reasons beyond the control of the organisers to change, alter or cancel any award category, the venue or date of the awards event.
Use of Awards logo and Official Badges:
- Nominees are eligible to use the “NMA official nominee 2019” badge , and official winners can use the “NMA Official Winner 2019 ” badge logo indefinitely, but the logo cannot be materially changed, and must include the year. We recommend including a hyperlink from the logo to the awards homepage to prove the credibility of your win.
- As soon as you are notified about being a finalistor winning you are entitled to release this information, however, it is essential that you name the category, year and the award name correctly.
Terms & Conditions of Submissions
These terms and conditions relate to your application to take in part in the “National Mentoring Awards” Competition run by National Mentoring Day Ltd (the Company).
By submitting you agree to the following:
1. You meet the eligibility terms.
2. You should be aware that the information provided by you in the application form (and any other information supplied by you to the Company) may be used in any promotion or literature should you be selected. Please read the data protection policy detailed below.
3. Finalists will be selected at the sole discretion of the judges, whose decision will be final.
4. You agree to attend any interviews, events and promotional activities relating to the AwardsCompetition if required by the Company, on any dates as notified to you by the Company. Interviews may if required be done instead over the phone.
5. You agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the Awards Competition (the “Rules”) which may be varied from time to time by the Company and you further agree that the Company’s decision is final and binding.
6. You hereby warrant that you have truthfully and accurately completed this application form and acknowledge and agree that the Company may in its sole discretion disqualify you from any event or the Awards Competition at any stage if you supply or have supplied any untruthful, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information and/or have failed to abide by the Rules or are otherwise in breach of any of the terms and conditions.
7. In the event that you are invited to attend an interview you hereby grant all consents necessary for the Company to film and record such interview and to use recordings featuring your image and/or voice in connection with the Awards Competition and/or ancillary rights in the Awards Competition and to give permission to usethe same in all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you.
8. You represent and warrant that you are not under the influence of any medication, drugs, or other substance that might impair your physical or mental ability to engage in the Awards Competition or that might impair your judgment while engaging in the Awards Competition.
9. In the event that you bring the Awards Competition into disrepute whether directly or indirectly, we reserve the right to disqualify you at any stage.
10. If you are nominating someone else, rather than nominating yourself, you warrant that you have gained their permission to nominated t them for the Awards Competition.
11. You understand and agree that even if you are not selected for any further consideration as a contestant in the Awards Competition, the Company shall nevertheless have the right to use your name, voice, likeness, appearance, biographical information, any information or material provided by you to the Company (including photographs supplied by you), and any motion or still pictures or recordings the Company may take of you, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, and hereby release the Company from any and claims, actions, damages, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses arising out of or resulting from the Company’s exercise of its rights.
12. The Company has the right to change any or all of the prizes to those of equal or similar value.
13. Only one entry per person or business will be counted for each category.
14. No expenses or costs will be covered. This includes travelling and accommodation and any other costs.
15. Late, illegible or incomplete application forms shall not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
16. Photos or evidence should be sent by email. We regret that if photos are sent by post, we are unable to return photos. Each photo (ideally a jpeg) should be 1MB or less.
17. Any awards or prizes described on the website are non transferable. There is no cash alternative.
18. The Company reserves the right to change the event date to another date.
19. Events may occur that render the Awards Competition itself or the awarding of the trophies or prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Company and accordingly the Company may at its absolute discretion vary or amend theAwards Competition and the applicant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Company as a result thereof.
20. By submitting this application form, you consent to any sensitive personalinformation that you provide (for example information relating to your health, disability, business orcriminal convictions) being used for the purpose of assessing your suitability for theAwards Competition, and if successful, for the production of the Awards Competition in any formatincluding broadcasting, and all media throughout the world in perpetuity without theneed for payment to you.
21. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the applicant agrees to abide by these rules.
22. Data protection fair processing statement.We take your privacy very seriously. The information you provide about yourself as part of the application procedure will be used by the Company to assess whether or not to select you for the Awards Competition. If you are successful, this information may be used in connection with the production and promotion of the Awards Competition.
23. By submitting this application form, you consent to any sensitive personal information that you provide (for example information relating to your health, disability, business or criminal convictions) being used for the purpose of assessing your suitability for the Awards Competition, and if successful, for the production of the Awards Competition in any format including broadcasting, and all media throughout the world in perpetuity without the need for payment to you.