Entering is a great way to reward the achievements of individual mentoring talent, groups or organisations giving them the recognition they deserve.
Here are just some of the benefits:
- Be officially recognised for mentoring excellence
- The chance to become an award-winning organisation or individual
- Help raise your profile and credibility nationally
- Gain invaluable media exposure across a range of platforms
- All finalists will be announced in official awards social media campaign
- Chance to be featured in Television & Press interviews
- Finalists will be invited to the glittering award ceremony in central London
- Winners will appear on the official website
- Winners will be featured in press and social media
- Winners will receive an official National Mentoring Award
- Winners will receive professional photographs
Who can apply?
We encourage nominations from mentors, mentees and organisations across all walks of life – whether it is in their community or their private or professional lives.
Entries are open to individuals, organisations and employers in the private, public and third sector who are committed to mentoring excellence.
All awards will be judged by a panel of top industry experts. The judging panel will choose ten finalists for the ‘People’s National Mentoring Champion’ award which will then be voted for by the general public.
Who will you nominate? Do you know someone who should be recognised for their excellence or commitment to mentoring?
Join in the conversation #TheNMAwards